This is a "ramble" blog post, it's sort of like a public journal with less structured and more experimental (read: bad) writing. Don't take it too seriously.
Hi, my name’s [NAME]. I’ve lived in [CITY], [COUNTRY] my whole life.
I’ve worked in the flight simulator space, the video game world, in special effects and, most recently, in financial services.
I’m débrouillard meaning that no matter what problem you throw at me, inevitably, I’ll figure it out and solve it. I thrive in environments where there’s lots of interesting problems to solve. That’s what peeked my initial interest in [COMPANY] and I’m happy to be here.
- biking when it’s nice out; squatting and flailing my arms around in VR when it’s not.
- writing on my blog about anything.
- playing tabletop roleplaying games with friends despite not being very good at it.
- being walked by my family’s dog.
- learning (AMA about media literacy).
I’m excited to work with you all.
Follow me with fraidycat, or an RSS reader, to be notified whenever I write something.